When you write online you have to face many challenges and whoever is able to come up to the level of being a competitor is a successful blogger. Being blogger you have to be competitive with yourself, meet readers expectation always and yet be creative in your work. Other challenges are to promote your blog everywhere in online community forums, social networking sites and do some offline marketing as well. As the number of websites are increasing and swelling marketing budgets of big bloggers.
Newbies have to fight their long tail of challenges to come out as success, I am not saying success is impossible. But you must have the tall standing patience and zeal to excellence in your blogging. Believe me it is very difficult to prove your efforts in your offline world. But whoever is standing to his decision being a blogger will be rightfully successful online. I want to enlist few common worries in early days of blogging :-
1. Guidance:- What to write, how to present and how to research where to host where to promote. And list is long and endless other than writing the challenges are quiet many and the guidance is less.
2. How to Promote:- Promotional methods are many but to pull the right chord is the main challenge. Those who are lucky enough or have researched well will succeed.
3. Research well and avoiding Plagiarism:- Where to research is a question of big importance in the early days of blogging when success seams like a remote and distant dream the newbies make mistake of not researching well and hence fall in trap of plagiarism.
4. Value of Words:- Understanding value of each word is really very important so newbie has to understand that writing every word is like delivering a bigger responsibility for readers who are queuing up in your blog to find solutions to their problems.
5. Time Management:- This is another big challenge if you refer my posts on my blog Tele-Columnist! time management is not only a challenge for newbie but is a challenge and always remains as a challenge for even an established and seasoned blogger.
Only Disciplined and self motivated efforts with a little bit of luck and right direction mantra for success in blogging. Once breeze of success touch you new avenues of opportunities will open doors for you. Only thing which lacks in all this is concentrated and efforts.
Over to You
How you dealt with these situations when you were new in blogging arena?
Do share us with your inspirational factors and words of motivations in comments below. You can get in touch with me in Social Networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
Suggested Must Reads:-