You may be wondering how can someone write daily on his blog. How to bring 365 Inspirations in a year but believe me 365 as a figure is nothing because there are bloggers who are writing more than 365 posts in a year and that too without getting crunch for Ideas. I wrote a detailed article on importance of writing daily on your blog. But here in this post we are not going to talk about the importance but how to meet this difficult target. And this is the right forum where I can suggest recommendations because there are many newbies who are struggling to release content online and are pressing the inspire me button of WordPress.com desperately.
Few Quick Tips
1. Don’t be Desperate rather be passionate
2. Write confidently as if no body else knows the subject better than you
3. Vocabulary and Grammatical errors are not your weaknesses they are things which needs improvements.
4. Read a lot of article be passionate to read and be more involved in reading than writing because your this reading will give you 100 more ideas to write later upon.
5. Be a critic to yourself because the one who is critic to himself can be a best writer.
6. Ask your readers views and be always ready to accept negative feedback. Remember if every body start thinking alike then there will be no invention.
7. Rewrite your previous articles and update them with latest updates it saves yourself from the writer’s block and helps you improve your previous content.
8. Read books offline as sometimes being more online turns you to be blank in ideas while writing for your blog. It saves the energy of your mind for thinking while writing.
9. Keep thinking about what you read and what you wrote is it up to the level of the first author your writing skills will improve drastically.
10. Challenge yourself everyday as everyday challenge makes you mentally stronger and keeps your passion alive.
How I write posts Everyday?
I have a passion of writing and to communicate with every one in this online world. My ideology is we may not be link minded but we have a mind and we are using it. This is how similar we are, it seems sheepish but the fact is my above statement is hidden with the tip of inspiration.
You don’t need inspiration from outside if you are passionate about writing I don’t face loss of words because I have a backup of 100 variety of posts ready in draft so at least I am not empty-handed for next 90 Days. I have to research on the topic online and represent my views on a subject.
Is it Plagiarism?
No i don’t say it plagiarism it is an idea through which you are enlisting timeless topics and drafting them altogether so when you look at them you start writing about the topic. That is why I always recommend to use a diary of your blog so you need not be worried about what I wrote 10 days back it is just in next page in your diary. Also you get inspiration to read and write more if you open your diary. Written Post titles can be restated and hence can bring out the best fit article for a post.
How you Write Posts Daily?
Do share us your tip on this topic, if you liked this article do share it on Facebook and Twitter. You can connect with interesting tech stuffs in my blog your very own Tele-Columnist!