When you are in to blogging business the expectation level of readers keep rising and you have no choice but to write fantastic content. The content is the core of your business so you have to keep up the level of expectations. As well as you have to make sure that you never be slipped into a bad content choice, and you have to be very strict in either delivery best quality or not to write at all. It was always speculated that content is not the center stage of your blog, but always Google and other search engines placed content in front and rest all things rest at the back seat. The more you focus on the outer periphery of the blog you stop missing the content quality and sooner or later you take the content seriously hit by drop in traffic.
Does it mean that you stop Content marketing, SEO, forum posting and place your content on social networking sites and interact with your readers. So in this post we are not going to look at How aspect of writing content but you should look at the Why and What aspect of writing content. Now lets see what bad content means and ways to avoid it:-
What is Bad Content
Bad Content is the content which meets below criteria and which should be avoided:-
1. Un-researched content
2. Posting tempo is higher than your set speed and thus you make grammatical errors.
3. Wrong Niche, When you are not expert in writing automobile review. Why to give it a try?
4. Conclusion is missing, no conclusion no post. Conclusion is as important as giving post title
5. No structure of the post, if the content is well structured your overall post looks good.
There are thousands many but these are the major contributor of you loosing your blogs reputation due to bad content.
So here is the remedy for this bad content phobia and probably you will hereby carry some of them with you to enhance quality of your writing:-
1. Make lot of mistakes, keep your cool you cannot be Problogger from the day one. Make mistakes and never repeat them.
2. Keywords should be covered completely, write lot of follow up posts.
3. Link Internally to your other posts and Inpage linking builds authority of a blog.
4. Conclusion is a must so write a proper and no hasty conclusion.
5. Draw the image of the topics that you are going to cover in a post, build short posts initially and slowly increase the width of them.
6. Expression should be clear in mind so you can deliver the content accordingly.
7. Read A Lot, spend time reading others and thus you will know how they build the article. Slowly you develop your own style never imitate others.
8. Believe that you are the best and you are the number 1 writer and you are just improving yourself. Quality will follow.
I can list 100 others but suggestions are made not in numbers but the impact of them is important, working on 100 things is impossible whereas shorter targets are achievable as well as make your confidence go higher. Now back to content you are now rid of the bad content and you can start your online life in the same pace, being natural is important you cannot be some other and others can never be like you. First believe yourself others will believe you slowly. If you gained something out of this post do share it with others and for the latest updates subscribe to our email alerts.