When you are on your blog you are like a captain of a ship which was dreamt, designed and now sailed by you. So you are the only one who knows how the ship sails in deep, shallow and muddy water. But when you start looking for others to decide how you are doing you are loosing your ship on the tough tides of time. And only those ships are left afloat against the time of tide whose steward is sitting in the deck watching its every movement, whose captain is on the bridge or say whose pilot is not sleeping. But they all are fighting with the sea and so this Blog is all the ship which is afloat until you want it and will sink immediately when you leave it to sea to decide. Wind, Sea and Land are made to conquer as is said by some prominent thinker, believe is the only thing which makes the difference so before you are on the ship which is going to set sail you should have these things clear in mind:-
1. What is the Course of this Ship? Niche and the topics this Blog is going to discuss
2. Which type of sea and water it can handle? The strength of yours and your Blog
3. What are the risks involved in sailing it through? What if you are unable to compete a particular keyword or your marketing fails.
4. How is the preparation for emergency? What if Google Launches a update and your site is bad struck with traffic
5. Alternate Routes? What are the shortcuts and tricks to reach the destination i.e. success(Monetary or Popularity or Brand)
These are the major factors which needs to be looked at in terms of achieving long term goals of the Blog so if you are newbie you have to look at these points before you jump in band wagon of Bloggers. If you have solution to these questions before you become a blogger you are a hero of the Blog and you know what you are doing. As we have seen in the movies Hero’s Job is to sing song, do romance, fight with villain and do a happy ending. Here in Blogging world Blogger (The Hero) has to publish content which is loved by everyone (Sing a Song), Market the Website and leave impact and build popularity of its blog(Romance), save its blog from spammers, scammers and external threats and recover from hits of search engine updates(Fight with Villain). And thus meet a popular blog or a happy ending in terms of a movie, so you should have in hand below things before you proceed ahead:-
1. Fantastic Content in Bulk
2. Marketing tricks and the time management in building website image
3. Emergency plans as well as security from external threats towards the blog.
If you are ready with these things it is an indication of you as a hero of your Blog and your popularity and success is a matter of time. So start working hard to prepare yourself as a hero of a blog and with this article now you have the tricks which will make your path easy to succeed.
Over to you
How you See yourself as a Blogger for your Blog:- A Hero, A director producer or a Captain of the Ship?
How you ready yourself before the launch of your Blog?
What are your tips to success?
Share your ideas in the comment box below and if you liked the article share it with others on Facebook. For the best updates from this website don’t forget to subscribe to Email alerts. Looking ahead to hear from you…Hero!